Saturday, March 5, 2016

10 things I Believe

10 Things I Believe:

1. I believe that doggy paddle should become a USA swimming event

2. I believe that girls should wear helmets while playing lacrosse

3. I believe there should be an award for the person that tried the hardest, not a PARTICIPANT award 

4. I believe that Unicorns are real and not all of them are PINK!

5. I believe that girls should be included in the draft

6. I believe that rolling down hills should be an Olympic event

7. I believe that making up words should be a profession

8. I believe that there should be a word for singing (badly) through headphones in the Oxford English Dictionary

9. I believe that there should be a certain color assigned for every day of the week

10. I believe that there should be a day where teachers do not have to teach, but kids can still come to school and do whatever they want.   

6 comments:

  1. So many cool things to wish for! I agree very strongly with number 10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all of these sound like great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all of these sound like great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely and entirely agree with number 6. Number 10 sounds like fun but simultaneously a terrible idea considering the maturity of middle-schoolers. (Can you believe that isn't a word? There are a bunch of words that don't exist that should.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All are so true. I definitely agree with number 3, as I try hard, but always end up failing. I do agree with Maia on number 10, judging by the fact that the AS classes will shout Old MacDonald Had a Farm back and forth at each other.

    ReplyDelete