Wednesday, March 2, 2016

My Life and Swimming

I have always loved the water, ever since I was little, I took lessons and immediately fell in love with it. When I was in first grade, I was bullied and felt horrible about myself, I didn't want to go to school, I didn't even want to be alive, I was scared. But when I went to swimming, my mind was cleared, I imagined that all my worries were going down the drain. It was like I was caught in a cage, that was suddenly unlocked and I was freed, freed from all the mean things that were said, the actions that were made and I could focus. This was when I realized that I truly loved swimming, and I wanted to dedicate my life to it.  

4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you were bullied and I am happy that you found something that you could do to take your mind off school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you found something to take your worries away. Because otherwise there is a chance we wouldn't be friends. Love u and your slice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a bummer you were bullied, but it is hard to find a way to find a happy place and you did! nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a bummer you were bullied, but it is hard to find a way to find a happy place and you did! nice job!

    ReplyDelete