Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Day Light Savings Time

I do not like day light savings time. It feels like I am waking up and hour earlier and then I just feel drowsy the rest of the day. Why do we have day light savings time? Arizona doesn't, why should we? I believe that daylight savings time should not exist, partly, because risk of heart attacks and car accidents go up by 10% during the first week of daylight savings, and partly because it makes me really tired, REEEEEAAAAALLLLLYYYYY tired. All that daylight savings time does is kill people(literally) and make the survivors really tired, so why should it exist in some states, and why is Colorado one of them?!?!?!? I do not like daylight savings time, in fact, you could say I hate it.

3 comments:

  1. I thought you said one of your biggest pet peeves is when someone uses literally incorrectly. Anyways great slice I totally agree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! How is it fair that WE have to loose that hour of sleep? I like how your slice seems like a rant, but flows well, and you state your points in a organized way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like daylight savings time because I always want to wake up earlier, and you still don't sleep any less during daylight sayings.

    ReplyDelete