Thursday, March 24, 2016

What to write... what to write...

My inspiration has decided to take a break today and is going on strike. So now, I don't know what to write about. Nothing has happened at school (because we haven't had school), and nothing has happened at swimming either (swim practice was canceled last night as well because of the snow). Now the only option is to write about something else, but that won't work because my inspiration has decided to go on strike! I guess that's not the only option because I'm writing something right now, maybe that means my inspiration is working, but I don't think so because it specifically told me it was going on strike. Well, hopefully my inspiration is off strike tomorrow, because, otherwise, I'm out of luck.

5 comments:

  1. Huh. Out of Ideas. 1. Donald Trump 2. Donald Trump (He can't be covered in just one post) 3. Water Quality 4. Chinese Labor 5. The screwed up Economy of America (This might be hard if you don't want to do three posts about Trump). What do you mean, there's plenty to write about! Nice Slice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh, the pain of not knowing what is write. I just write a whole bunch when something excites me or something jogs my memory. Or, I go to different peoples posts to see what to write about. Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked how you refereed to it as your inspiration going on strike! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is incredibly relatable, and incredibly accurate of everyday when I sit down to write a slice. I agree with Haden that it is cool to refer to it as your inspiration going on strike. Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a col way to write a 'i don't know' slice. I love how you say your inspiration is on strike. Nice! :)

    ReplyDelete