Sunday, March 6, 2016

Things to Write about When you Don't Know What to Write About

I didn't know what to write about today, so I figured I might as well come up with some ideas, but once I came up the ideas, I wasn't sure which one to choose, so I decided that I could just make a list of things to write about when I don't know what to write about.
1. Allergies, allergy shots and how I can't stand them but get them anyway because they help control my allergies.

2. My favorite sport, why I love it.

3. The worst present I have ever received.

4. My biggest pet peeve.

5. My dream house. 

6. The pet I would get if I wasn't allergic to every pet that exists!  

7. What is happiness?

8. If I could change the world in one way, how would I change it?

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to find out what the answer to each of these questions are, nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good ideas, I might use one of these. Nice Slice!

    ReplyDelete