Sunday, March 27, 2016

Pagosa Springs

Today, my family and I are going to Pagosa Springs. We have not been on a vacation for a long time, so we are all very excited. We don't go on vacations very often because I swim so much. My coach said that going to Pagosa would actually be a good idea because I have been working so hard and suggested that I take a week or so off. While I am in Pagosa, I will be taking a grand total of (drum roll please)... 4 days off from swimming! I will still swim 3 half hour workouts, just so I don't completely forget how to swim, but they won't be difficult workouts. I can't wait to go soak in the hot springs. I love the hot springs because the pools are all natural and you feel like you are far away from your life at home, but it's only a 4-5 hour drive, which isn't short, but it isn't long either. I'm so excited!
Image result for pagosa springs hot springs 
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiFo4jpmuHLAhVBwGMKHYceBEgQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fhillsideinnpagosa.com%2Fattractions%2F&psig=AFQjCNFj89wA-dWuNBCQL5TUyoLFNOpcdQ&ust=1459179804161767

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun. I'm glad you get a break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous here. This looks and sounds like an amazing place to spend a couple days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I'm glad you'll get a fun, relaxing (hopefully) vacation. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a very enjoyable break from swimming! I like that you describe it in general without going into a ton of detail because it gives a good overview of your trip. Great job!

    ReplyDelete