Wednesday, March 9, 2016

My Biggest Pet Peeve

I couldn't choose my biggest  pet peeve to write about, so I chose to write about my top 10, I would write about all of them, but I think I have about 50.

1. People that whisper during movies

2. People that read out loud while typing

3. Noisy eaters

4. People who don't use coasters

5. People who let their dogs jump on me

6. People who chew their gum loudly

7. People who don't cover their mouth while coughing or sneezing

8. People who are always late

9. Overuse of the word "like"

10. People who use the "literally" incorrectly  


4 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had so many pet peeves. That is a really creative idea nice slice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these annoy me too! great slice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with so many of these, but also do some of them all the time. Nice idea for a post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also hate when people use almost 5 likes in one sentence I think that before they say anything they should think about it in their head then smoothly say it only using like when necessary.

    5th grader from CA

    ReplyDelete