Saturday, March 26, 2016

Commenting

Commenting is my favorite part of slicing. I really enjoy reading other peoples slices and then commenting on them. I enjoy reading the slices and commenting because some slices are really funny and are often beautifully written. I try to comment on as many as I can, especially on "slicers" I don't know very well.  I also enjoy reading peoples comments on my slices. I feel like commenting is a way to connect with people through blogging, I actually think that's the whole reason there is the option to comment. Great job slicing everyone, and have a good spring break! 
http://www.lawpracticechannel.com/wp-content/uploads/online_comments.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I like commenting too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Commenting is also one of the joys of blogging for me as well! I like that you state your reasoning in an organized way that is easy to follow. Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete