Thursday, March 10, 2016

My Dream House

My dream house would have an Olympic size pool; it would also have a diving board and water slides. I would be able to convert the pool from long course, to short course. I would also be able to adjust the temperature of the pool and my house would have hot tubs. My dream house would be on the edge of an ocean,  so I would be able to swim in the ocean as well as my pool. It would also have a huge roof-top deck to look down onto the ocean. My bedroom would have sky lights, and a loft bed with bean-bag chairs and a desk underneath it. My bedroom walls would be painted a calming purple and I would have paintings of waves and other forms of water on the walls. I'm not exactly sure what else my dream house would have, but I know that it would have all of those components. 

6 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing. I've always wanted to live near the ocean, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds amazing. I've always wanted to live near the ocean, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like your house has mostly pools in it. Creative slice idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a cool idea for a slice! It sounds like a great house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your idea! that sounds like a cool slice, and it also sounds like you really enjoy swimming, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your idea! that sounds like a cool slice, and it also sounds like you really enjoy swimming, huh?

    ReplyDelete