Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Every Single Pool

Yesterday, my mom and I decided that we would go to every single hot tub/ pool at Pagosa Hot Springs. The Springs has a total of 23 pools, 18 that I will be able to go to (5 are 18 years and over); so far we have been to 9 of the pools, exactly half way. Even if the pools are too hot, my mom and I have decided that we will stick our foot in and that will count. Today, I hope to complete our challenge by going to the rest of the pools that are open to me at The Springs. We will not be able to go to every single pool because, as I mentioned earlier, there are a few pools that are 18 and over only. Either way, I hope to go to every pool that I can; I'll give you the total in tomorrow's slice.
 

7 comments:

  1. I'm excited to hear if you finish! Sounds like a fun adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cool idea! I hope you can go to all the pools.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an interesting idea. I hope you reach your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a really fun time! I can't wait to find out if you reached your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea for a SOL! Good luck making it to all the pools!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a fun challenge, and a cool idea for a fun vacation. Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! Thats sounds like a lot of fun, I like how you put in the map. Nice SOL!

    ReplyDelete