Sunday, March 13, 2016

Music

I love music. Whenever I listen to it, my whole body tingles, just like little tiny butterflies landing on me and then taking off again. Music is an incredible thing. If you are deaf, you can still be an amazing musician just by feeling the vibrations. I think music can also help people focus and block out other noises. Music is really an incredible thing, if you can't talk you can still sing and if you can't hear, you can still feel the vibrations and play music. Music is not only fun to listen to, but I find it fun to play as well, even if I am not very good, I think it is fun to mess around on the piano, or guitar. What do you like about music? 

2 comments:

  1. Great slice. I really like music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how music changes my mood, making me feel on top of the world or quiet and sleepy, nice slice!

    ReplyDelete