Saturday, March 19, 2016

Purple

Purple is my favorite color, and, as far as I can tell, will be for the rest of my life. Purple hasn't always been my favorite color though. Until 1st grade, my favorite color was pink.. I loved pink more than you could ever imagine. I loved pink and Hello Kitty; if I had those two things, I was happy. At the end of 1st grade and through 2nd grade, my favorite color was black. I'm not exactly sure why, but I liked it. From 2nd grade until now, my favorite color has been purple. Purple is also my dad's favorite color. I've always thought that it was cool how he likes purple. That may have been why I then liked purple, but, either way, I have loved purple ever since. 

4 comments:

  1. I like purple too, especially light lavender. It's so soothing and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like purple, in all shades. It is interesting that there is a story behind it. This is a cool idea for a slice, because you were able to give backstory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, purple is a very nice color, My favorite color is blue, sky blue and ice blue. This is a really creative slice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love purple! It was my favorite for a long time too! This was a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete