Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Quotes

I love quotes. I sometimes spend entire afternoons just looking at them. One of my favorites is by Dr. Seuss, "Why fit in, when you were born to stand out?". My favorite quotes are inspirational ones, but I also like funny quotes. I enjoy finding quotes because I feel like they are something I can say to myself to make me feel better and they can also motivate me. I feel like quotes are very powerful, I think that quotes are something to live by, and they can also make me feel better about myself and build my confidence. I love quotes, before I get on the blocks at a swim meet, I will always recite a quote for good luck, quotes are part of my life, my life would be very different without quotes.
 

4 comments:

  1. Cool Slice! One of my favorite quotes is "My father gave me a small loan of a million dollars" is one of my favorites to remind me how screwed up politics have become.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great slice! I agree that quotes can be very powerful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, my favorite quote is still "sometimes I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring so I go back to being me!" Great slice!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also find quotes incredibly inspiring. One of my favorites is: "Happiness can be found in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light."

    ReplyDelete