Friday, March 25, 2016

My First Time at EC

Today, I went to EC for the first time. I have never been to EC because my mom has always been at school 10 if not 20 minutes early. Today, my mom had a meeting and my dad was at work so I had to go to EC. As I said earlier, I have never been to EC so I honestly had no idea what to do. At first, I just sat on the couch uncomfortably because my shoes were soaking wet, but then I got bored, so I played Connect 4 with Ellie (Sindler). By the time we had snacks at about 4:00 PM, I had lost several times. After that, Ellie introduced me to the game Yahtzee, which I had never played before; it was really fun. When we were in the middle of our intense game, (okay it wasn't that intense, but still) my mom came to pick me up. It didn't feel like it had been that long, but almost an hour had gone by. My first time at EC was really fun, I'd write more about it, but I am really tired right now and can't wait to get into bed. 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment