Thursday, March 3, 2016

Lollipop's


I love lollipops
How 'bout you?                                                                                     
You should love lollipops,
They're good for you!

They come in all colors,
Bright, and pale too,
So I love lollipops,
How 'bout you?                                       

They come in all shapes,
Round, square,
And even a Q,
So I love lollipops,
So should you!

They come in all flavors,
Some sour, Some sweet,
I love lollipops,
And you love meat.

Now that I've told you,
What lollipops do,
I love lollipops,
Why don't you?

8 comments:

  1. I really like your slice, nice rhyming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rhyming! This was a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the creativity in your piece and I thought it was really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the creativity in your piece and I thought it was really good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool poem!! This was an awesome slice! I love lollipops too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lollipops are great, and I love your rhymes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great rhythm, and even better subject matter! Although that part about meat did come out of nowhere.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everyone already said the wonderful things I would say about your poem. The rhythm and rhyme are lovely and I like lollipops too!

    ReplyDelete